Shea Maria Inc

Shea Maria Inc
Shea Frostings

Monday, August 8, 2011

Wash n Gos are not for me!

Since my mini chop, I have decided to take better care of hair. Wash n gos were becoming an convenient option for the month of June until I start noticing  major split ends and the snap crackle pop! action going in my hair. I have no problem with shrinkage at all. The problem with wash n gos, I do not have the patience for the product to dry in my hair. I have tried a few gels like Fruit of the Earth and the Eco styler blue. Both gels paired with a nice leave in give results. I am learning  with my hair having a high porosity, I would have to sit underneath the dryer.I think at this point, I will hold off on the wash n gos until my hair get longer to try this style again. Many naturals love this style. I have to remember in June that I had 3 inches of hair chopped off because I was not properly caring for my hair. But who knows! lol
Diva has spoken!

No comments:

Post a Comment