Shea Maria Inc

Shea Maria Inc
Shea Frostings

Monday, August 8, 2011

My Natural Hair Staples Products List

Hello everyone,
 Many naturals have their go to products or holy grail products. Okay, I understand staples but holy grail that is a little over the top for my liking. I have staples product ,which I  have used on consistent basis. I have decided to share my list with you guys.
If you notice the products I use of the most of the time are products you can find in stores and are multi use. The key with finding the staple product is to try the product for great period of time. There are some products I was able to test products  last year in 2010. Now in 2011 my hair has changed so much and I have learned to read ingredients.
So here goes the list

Erica's Staple Products
Pre Poos (Pre Shampoos)
Olive Oil
Alma Oil
Shea Moisture African Black soap balancing conditioner
Bentonite clay treatment (wash your hair after this treatment)

 

Shampoos
Shea Moisture Raw Shea butter moisture retention shampoo


Cleansing conditioners
Miss Jessie's Creme De la curl
Lisa Rachel  cleansing conditioner


Lisa Rachel Cleansing conditioner

Conditioners
Shea Moisture raw sheabutter restorative conditioning milk
Shea Moisture African black soap balancing conditioner
Curl Junkie Beauticurl Olive &Argan Oil daily conditioner*****(Love It!)
Oyin honey hemp conditioner

Oyin Honey Hemp Conditioner

Deep Conditioners
Miss Jessie's Super Sweet back
Organix Nourishing Coconut milk instant treatment
Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie( yes,it can be used as a deep treatment)
Proclaim Hydrating Mask

Organix  Nourishing Coconut Milk instant repair treatment


Leave-In conditioners
Oyin  Handmade Greg Juice
Oyin Handmade  Frank Juice

Oyin  Handmade Greg Juice


Stylers
Donna Marie Super Butter cream****(Love it)
Shea Moisture Curl enhancing Smoothie
Oyin Handmade Burnt sugar pomade



Oyin Burnt Sugar pomade

Sealants
Shea Maria  Shea Frosting
Castor Oil ( Home health or Jamaican Black Castor oil)


Shea Maria Shea Frosting


Diva has spoken!

No comments:

Post a Comment