Shea Maria Inc

Shea Maria Inc
Shea Frostings

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Oyin Handmade Review Pt 1

 I decided to try Oyin Handmade Products in October. I will have to do two parts for these products.  I did a two strand twist with organics lock n twist gel. I like the gel;but my twist always feel crunchy. The minute I recieved the Oyin Juices n Berries and use it, my hair was so soft from this product. Not to mention ;the wonderful smell of fruit punch. The next day, I started to notice my scalp was itching. I began to apply shea butter to my scalp. The next day ,I spray the JNB and my hair was itching. I decided on Saturday, to wash my hair and retwist with the Shine n Define and Whipped Pudding. I washed my hair and sprayed the JNB as a leave-in conditioner. I did not have a itchy scalp. I began to twist my hair again. The next morning I woke up and removed my bonnet. I sprayed the JNB and put it in my workbag. I was at work and then my scalp begin to itch. I realized it was JNB. I called Oyin and asked about the product and it was suggested I try the Frank Juice, I ordered it along with the Honey Wash and Funk Butter. The Frank Juice, sadly did the same thing. I found out in all the juices they contain ylang ylang oil. I am allergic to ylang ylang. I had try a sample a whipped shea butter( that had ylang ylang) from the Health Food Store, I notice a rash begin to develop. Any product that Ylang ylang is not my friend. I even broke out on my face from where the product was sprayed. I was sad because these products made my twist so soft and moisturized. I would say  Read Ingredients!  These are good products too bad, I cannot use them.
Later
Diva has spoken!

No comments:

Post a Comment