Shea Maria Inc

Shea Maria Inc
Shea Frostings

Monday, November 22, 2010

Afro Veda Black Friday Release

This Morning, I decided to check a few websites for  Pre -Black Friday sales. I went to Afro Veda(just curious since the price hike in October). I have found out they are having a Black Friday Sale starting today! 20 percent off the styling products such as the Shea Amla,Twisted Butter& etc. I was going to wait until Miss Jessie's Bo go Sale. I never tried Afro Veda and wanted but the price hike and learning this company has been around for two years did not give me a good impression.  I am going to think about it because I have watched my videos and the chicas,who have used these products had great results.! I wanted to let everyone know.http://www.afroveda.com/
Diva has spoken!

No comments:

Post a Comment