Shea Maria Inc

Shea Maria Inc
Shea Frostings

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Designs Essentials Natural Curl Stretching Cream Review

So, I ran out of Ms Jessie's Curly Butter Creme. I was beginning to wonder if I would go ahead and put my hair back into braids until I reached the growth length I am trying to achieve.I went to La Dai's Beauty Mecca  here in Oklahoma City . My luck they are  carrying Design Essentials Natural Line. I purchased the Curl Stretching Cream 16 oz jar  for $28.00 plus tax. Compare to Miss Jessie's Curly Buttercreme $32.00 for 8oz hm mm! I washed my hair and braided my hair for a braid out. I left the braids in for 2 days to let my hair dry completely. I took my hair down. To my surprise I saw so much definition to hair. I was very happy how my hair turned out. I have found a cheaper option to Miss Jessie's that will do the same thing. Here Some Pics


  




Diva has spoken!

No comments:

Post a Comment