Shea Maria Inc

Shea Maria Inc
Shea Frostings

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Skin Care Goals 2011

Every natural hair girl has hair goals. I have skin care goals this year. This winter has proven to be the worst winter I have ever come across. My hands were so dried out. I discovered the Lavish Lavender cream I had made. Anytime I make a new product, I test the product myself. This cream includes olive oil. I used this cream for about 3 weeks and notice my hands have been softer than ever! Who know an 3am idea would turn into this. The Lavish Lavender is an lavender smell that many people will like even if you do not like lavender smells like myself. I can say a lavender martini. The Lavish Lavender is coming on March 4TH. Get ready for Lavender Friday. http://www.sheamaria.com/
Diva has spoken!

No comments:

Post a Comment